"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED E-BOOK WITH ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS YOU'VE ASKED FOR YEARS"



Thursday

Nobody can satisfy you like your spouse can.

Nobody can satisfy you like your spouse can... They are anointed to minister to you. #TeachThemHow

God can and will equip you and you alone to be the minister of the needs for your spouse. As you grow together and learn to communicate your needs and desire to one another, you will have all the tools needed to help fulfill the emotional, physical, and social desires of you spouse. Intimacy involves more than just the sex and physical touch we normally associate it with. It also includes the pouring out of the desires, and passions from the heart soul and mind of one another. Don't be afraid to share your innermost thoughts. That is how we grow and become the best for our marriage's growth. Refuse to hold back, and resist the temptation to withhold what should be freely given. You have the keys, and you are the minister for your spouse.

1 comment:

  1. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances. I give God all the glory for bringing Lord Zakuza into my life for helping me get my wife back that got me divorced for one year. I was the last person on earth to accept the fact that spells exist or work not until I was referred to Lord Zakuza online to who has helped so many people with his powerful spells. I had no other option than to give it a try because 3 months after the divorce, I was demoted at my place of work due to depression for I don't know what to do to get her back but thank God today for using Lord Zakuza to get my happiness and love life back within 48 hours. Just last week here, I was promoted back to my position and I'm here to share my own experience with this man called Lord Zakuza. I don't know what you are going through today but know that in all situation there's always a way out. Lord Zakuza also prepares spells like Lottery spell, job spell, spell to stop a divorce, spell cure for any diseases, protection spell, spell to become successful and wealthy E.T.C. Contact him now for any help via WHATSAPP MESSENGER OR TEXT on: +1 740 573 9483 and Email on: Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete